Adding interactivity to an application is a crucial and taxing aspect of app development. Uiflow simplifies the process with Flowlang, a proprietary language that uses interface nodes to flow data between elements and trigger actions.
To learn more about interface nodes, see the following sections:
Interface node colors change depending on the type of connection they create. This makes it easy to see your app's flow and quickly identify problem areas in your application logic.
Each node color indicates the following:
- Purple nodes: Calls an action.
- Gray nodes: Sends data from one component to another.
When you drag-and-drop nodes to build a flow, the node connections change colors to indicate the status of your connection:
- Red node connections: Cannot connect to the desired node.
- Yellow node connections: Not yet connected.
- Green node connections: Can connect to the desired node.
To make a node connection:
- 1.Click a component action.
- 2.Drag your cursor to the node you want to connect.
- 3.When the node turns green, release the mouse button.
To remove a node connection
- 1.Right-click the node with the connection you want to remove.
- 2.Select Remove Connections from the drop-down menu.